Discover the power of a PowerShell instance integrated within all UltraEdit applications. This presentation is aimed at making our users realize how convenient it is to do all your command line tasks from within the same workspace—no more tabbing needed!
We will be focusing on PowerShell scripts as an example. Specifically, we are creating scripts, editing them, and running them using the integrated PowerShell window right in the editor.
Here is a rundown of what you can expect to get from the webinar:
- An introduction to the power of command-line tools
- See script execution inside the same editor workspace
- Learn how to access and setup the integrated PowerShell terminal
- A sneak peek to the PowerShell integrations and developments planned for the UE suite
Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
Time: 10 AM Central Time (5 PM Central European Time)
Duration: 1 hour (~30 mins presentation, 30 mins Q&A)
• Bradley Hawkins, Product Manager, UltraEdit
• Ben Schwenk, Chief of Staff, Idera DevTools & UltraEdit
• Johnny Pickle, Chief Architect, UltraEdit
This webinar has concluded. If you missed it, you can scroll down and watch the replay, skim through the highlights, and access the presentation slide.
- Power Up with PowerShell: Exploring the new integrated terminal in UltraEdit 2023.0 [Webinar Recap] - September 14, 2023
- Revamped UltraEdit Icons—Your Feedback Appreciated! - September 7, 2023
- UltraEdit 2023.1 release blog - August 16, 2023