UltraEdit is an enterprise text editor that is widely used in many industries. It is a cross-platform, powerful, flexible, and highly configurable text editing tool that also provides a lot of features for programmers. Its flexible and secure workflow, paired with exceptional customer support makes it a premium choice for enterprise companies.
We’re delighted to share that UltraEdit has once again received numerous awards for the enterprise and large businesses space from renowned review platform G2.
What Awards Did UltraEdit Receive?
UltraEdit is one of the best programs in the category of Text Editor Software, which is confirmed by the many based on the awards it has received. These categories are based on verified user reviews.
- Best Meet Requirements. This award is given for the software’s ability to meet customer requirements. UltraEdit won this award because it is a flexible, easily configurable tool that offers many features for fast text processing and meets the requirements of customers from various industries. It provides a modern user interface that gives you easy access to the most important options.
- Best Relationship. This award confirms the high quality of interaction between the UltraEdit team and customers, reflecting the trust of customers in its services.
- Best Results. The G2 Best Results award reflects a high level of return on investment in software. Using UltraEdit’s advanced features, you can significantly reduce the time and costs of working with text data.
- Best Support. This award is given to software that offers high-quality customer support. The UltraEdit support team is constantly working with customers, providing consultations on the use of our text editor and advice on how to solve possible problems when working with UltraEdit.
- Easiest Admin. The Easiest Admin award goes to software that is easy to set up and maintain. UltraEdit is flexible and intuitive, which makes the process of its administration as simple as possible.
- Easiest To Do Business With. This award is based on customer satisfaction with doing business with UltraEdit. The UltraEdit team always communicates closely with customers, listens to all their needs, and helps in solving problems.
- High Performer. The High Performer award is a measure of user satisfaction and indicates first-class execution of the software’s advertised features and functionality. When calculating this score, the average user satisfaction score is taken into account. It depends on the effectiveness of the software’s performance of the assigned tasks and the number of received reviews.
- Users Most Likely To Recommend. This award is based on feedback from users who are willing to recommend the software to their friends. It confirms the high quality of software, compliance with requirements, quality of support, etc.
- Momentum Leader. This award recognizes software that is innovative and has a fast growth trajectory, based on ratings of user satisfaction, employee growth, and digital presence.
What Functionality Does UltraEdit Provide?
- Creating and editing text and code.
- Code auto-completion.
- Support for customizable syntax highlighting and code structuring for most programming languages.
- Ability to quickly upload and edit files larger than 4 GB.
- The ability to search on one page or the entire directory.
- Support for searching by regular expressions and filters.
- Built-in FTP, SSH, and other developer features.
- Built-in hexadecimal editor.
- Ability to edit tabular data in column mode and edit multiple lines simultaneously.
- Ability to preview HTML files.
- Built-in debugger.
- Smart templates for code completion.
- Multi-document interface and the ability to edit multiple documents at the same time.
- Ability to view the history of file changes since its creation.
- UltraEdit is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
What Reviews Have Users Left About UltraEdit?
Users left positive reviews and highly rated UltraEdit’s performance. In particular, they noted its high speed and productivity and ability to use it for writing and formatting code in various programming languages. Among the functions that users liked the most, it is worth noting fast search and replacement, the ability to work with large files, customization, macro support, etc.
UltraEdit has a clear layout and powerful project and work-space features that make it easy to handle complex and sophisticated software-development projects.
Download the free trial version of UltraEdit and don’t forget to leave your review on the G2 website.
- Database Editors vs Text Editors - March 3, 2023
- G2 Enterprise Awards: UltraEdit 2022 - February 22, 2023
- UltraEdit: Keyboard Shortcuts Or Mouse? - February 16, 2023